This was my Art Therapy final. it is a self portrait made from cut paper, ink
and chalk. The frames mounted on the wall beside me are all
personal symbols that describe myself.
Here are the meanings to each symbol:
- The Cat: I love all animals, especially cats.
- A Cupcake: I love sweets, especially cupcakes.
- The Eiffel Tower: My dream is to visit Paris.
- The African mask: Most people people do not know that I am bi-racial.
- The broken frame with a necklace: I study commercial arts but I am not a materialistic person.
- The bed frame: My favorite thing to do is sleep, though I usually pull all-nighters 3 times a week.
- The "No Steak" frame: I am a vegetarian
- The Megaphone: I am a soft spoken person.
My goal for taking art therapy
was to learn about the field while also opening up to classmates because
I am a very shy person. For my final, I shared the most about myself
in the three months I took the class.