1/7/13

Pretty Little Mona

As I mentioned before, Pretty Little Liars is my teen drama guilty pleasure. I am often teased by my family and friends for enjoying the show so I had to secretly cheer for its return. Pretty Little Liars is back just in time to keep me obsessing over the mysteries at night during the Spring semester! Oh dear! As usual, the show brought more questions and suspects but the most shocking was Mona's return. I think Janel Parrish is stunning and I can't wait to see what her character brings to the show the rest of the season.

Is anyone else a Pretty Little Liars fan?

Malia

5 comments:

  1. I'm pretty addicted to PLL. I want so many answers but all they give us is more questions! I am loving all of your latest illustrations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveee PLL:) and this drawing is super cute. I love Janel and her character Mona :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm a huge fan of PLL's too! I've actually got quite a few too catch up on. This is such a spitting image of Mona! xx

    The Littles.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover