9/11/12

Stay Outside the Lines


Here is a glimpse of the coloring book I am working on. I plan within a month to bring the illustrations into Illustrator to create thick, clean outlines as opposed to my usual scribbled marks. But I hope everyone disregards their first grade teachers rules to stay in the lines. I mean c'mon! How can you explore and grow in life if you remain inside comfortable boundaries all the time?!

P.S. Please take a moment to check out the social media sites I just joined:

Malia

5 comments:

  1. too cute!! and i totally agree, sometimes i like colouring outside the lines. there's something about it that makes it looks so nice. and i feel like such a rebel for doing so! hahaha :) x

    vogue-dose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel like this is a colouring book for older people :P... i must get this as soon as its done!! love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, can't wait to see the finished thing! You're so talented xx

    www.faeleonie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover