7/8/12

Printables


Hey guys! Be sure to check out my new Page Feature Printables
Printables are new interactive posts that allow you to be a fashion illustrator. 
Create custom designs with Deep Fried Freckles templates and let your 
imagination take you away. Just simply click the illustration you want to 
customize and print it out on an 8.5 x 11 piece of paper. Printables are great for 
playtime with children, personal cards, a picture to frame or a decorative
element for your blog! I will post blank images of apparel, portraits food and more!
I can't wait to see what you guys create! Be sure to send your creation to 
malia@iheartgarments.com for a chance to be featured! Make sure you read the
terms of Use before using Printables!

What items would you like to see on the Printables Page?

Malia

4 comments:

  1. that is such a lovely idea!

    xo,
    The Damsel in a Dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this a lot :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your illustrations! They are so cute :) check mine out that I did recently! xx
    http://www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover